Andrew T. Tillapaugh
Andrew T. Tillapaugh is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He splits his practice almost equally between commercial contracting matters, and civil, commercial and complex litigation matters for manufacturing, health care, food and beverage, and technology businesses. He regularly works with businesses to negotiate and draft all forms of commercial contracts such as terms and conditions, supplier agreements, master services agreements, statements of work, data processing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, joint development agreements, SaaS agreements, licensing agreements, and business associate agreements.
Mr. Tillapaugh has represented national restaurant chains and food manufacturers/distributors in outbreak and contamination claims throughout the United States. He has also handled lawsuits and class actions in the area of toxic tort/product liability, breach of contract, breach of warranty, and premises liability resulting from mass shootings. He has represented numerous entities in efficiently and effectively responding to e-discovery issues and is currently defending a major hospital system in a data breach class action.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tillapaugh practiced in the area of toxic torts at a large, international law firm and clerked for the Honorable Dante Pellegrini of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2010–2011 and 2013–2017
- “Cyber Security, Data Breaches and the Rise of the Dark Web” (Co-Presenter); ACC Pennsylvania CLE; 4/5/2016
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Certificate in Food Safety and Sanitation, Pennsylvania State University (2016)
- The Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D. (2002)
- Hamilton College, B.A. (1999), History