Adam J. Ventura
Adam J. Ventura is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of municipal, real estate, and eminent domain, with a particular emphasis in commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ventura worked as an associate for a southwestern Pennsylvania law firm. While in law school, he served as a legal intern to the Board of Viewers of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2018–2019
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Association of Municipal and School Solicitors
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2011); Urban Development Clinic earning “Certificate of Distinction”; traveling club tennis team
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (2008), Journalism