Commercial Law and Litigation
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2014)
Boston University, B.A. (2010)
Paul A. Roman, Jr.
Two PPG Place, Suite 400
Paul A. Roman, Jr. is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and bankruptcy/workout.
Prior to graduating from law school, Mr. Roman was a summer associate at Dickie McCamey. Additionally, he was a research assistant to Professor Mark Yochum at the Duquesne University School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses:
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law (2014), magna cum laude; Duquesne Law Review; Symposium Coordinator; Louis L. Manderino Honor Society; Tournament of Champions Semi-Finalist; National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition Quarter-Finalist; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Evidence, Legal Process and Procedure, and Post Conviction Remedies in Criminal Prosecution
- B.A., Boston University (2010), History, minor in Business Administration and Management; Dean’s List