Insurance Law and Litigation
Medical Malpractice Defense
Widener University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
Susquehanna University, B.A. (1997)
Aaron S. Jayman
Plaza 21, Suite 302
Aaron S. Jayman is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice defense and insurance litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Jayman practiced medical malpractice defense with Foulkrod Ellis, P.C. in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. He was also an attorney examiner for the Pennsylvania Medical Professional Liability Catastrophe Loss Fund.
Mr. Jayman serves on arbitration panels for the Cumberland County court system hearing civil cases that fall under the county's mandatory arbitration rules. He has represented numerous health care providers in both the trial and appellate levels in federal and state courts as well as administrative agencies.
Mr. Jayman resides in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, with his wife, Erin, and daughters, Leah and Kate. He is a PIAA and NCAA football official.
- "Choosing Your Best Expert" (Speaker), presentation to paralegals at Central Pennsylvania college, Nov. 2005
- "Can a Band-aid Fix a Hatchet Wound?" (Speaker), ImPAct 2005 Conference, Sept. 2005
- Nursing education presentations at Holy Spirit Hospital in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Admissions and Licenses:
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Sarah A. Todd Memorial Home (Ethics Committee)
- J.D., Widener University School of Law (2000), cum laude
- B.A., Susquehanna University (1997) magna cum laude, Political Science, departmental honors